8:30 am - 3:30 pm
5:30 am - 6:00 pm
Welcome! The staff at Berean Pre-School are looking forward to your child attending our program. We have many exciting opportunities for your child, along with a dedicated staff that is excited and committed to enriching the lives of your preschooler.
Berean Pre-School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions, scholarship, loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
We have an open enrollment policy, and accept all children equally. We accept infants, toddlers and children up to 5 years old at Berean Pre-School. Should there be a waiting list, your child will be accepted on a first-come/first-serve basis.
See Parent-Student Manual
See Our Rates
Before a child is enrolled, we encourage you and your child to visit the campus for an opportunity to get acquainted with Berean Pre-School, the staff and the daily schedule. Registration forms must be completed before attending, including the blue emergency information/immunization record; the childís immunization records will be copied here and immediately returned.
Admittance procedures are as follows:
- Full registration Ė all forms in the enrollment packet
MUST be completed prior to acceptance
(print and fill out forms for registration)
- Emergency Information Card (This PDF form may be filled out online and then printed)
- Copy of the childís immunization record or immunization waiver signed by studentís doctor.
- Educational testing may be performed to determine studentís appropriate classroom placement
- $50 Non-refundable registration fee the childís first year and a Curriculum fee